WWE Title Belt At MLB Homerun Derby, Natalya Does Anti-Bullying Campaign
January 1, 2021
– Monday’s WWE RAW from Brooklyn was a legit sellout crowd, with 15,803 fans in attendance.
– WWE returns to Brooklyn’s Barclays Center for a live event on Sunday, September 8th. The pre-sale is currently underway and the password is WWELIVE.
– A replica WWE Championship belt was featured at Monday night’s MLB Home Run Derby. Adam Jones of The Baltimore Orioles, who is a big fan, was given a title belt by Kevin Eck, who works for WWE. Jones gave the belt to the Derby winner, Oakland A’s outfielder Yoenis Cespedes.
– As seen on RAW, Zeb Colter’s tag team of Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro are now being called, The Real Americans.
– WWE Diva Natalya hosted an anti-bullying rally in Trenton, New Jersey prior to Monday’s RAW. Here’s video of the event:
* Backstage News On Whether DANIEL BRYAN Will Win The WWE Championship at SUMMERSLAM