(Spoilers) WWE SmackDown Taping Results For February 28, 2014
December 24, 2020
The following are results from the WWE SmackDown television taping, which took place on Tuesday night in Milwaukee, Wisconsin:
– “The Animal” Batista opens this week’s SmackDown show. He immediately gets boo’d like crazy from the fans in Milwaukee. He talks about how he’s going to beat everyone, which leads to Dolph Ziggler coming to the ring. Ziggler ends up challenging Batista. Batista laughs at Ziggler’s challenge and accepts. Ziggler dropkicks Batista to end the segment.
– The Real Americans def. Mark Henry & Big E. The finish saw Cesaro hit Henry with his Neutralizer finisher for the 1-2-3. They teased a lot of tension between Swagger and Cesaro throughout the match.
– We see Alberto Del Rio talking to Vickie Guerrero backstage. He asks for the night off, but she refuses to give it to him. Sheamus ends up coming in and challenging him to a match.
– Alexander Rusev and Lana come out to the top of the stage to cut a live promo. They did pretty much the same stuff they’ve been doing in their pre-taped vignettes that have been airing over the past several weeks.
– Alberto Del Rio def. Sheamus via Disqualification. The finish saw Christian coming out to attack Sheamus. He hit him with his Killswitch finisher. Del Rio ended up joining in, and he and Christian beat down Sheamus.
– Batista def. Dolph Ziggler in what amounted to basically a squash match. Batista worked the match as a heel.
– The Wyatt Family comes out and Bray Wyatt cuts a promo. The Shield ended up interrupting him. Triple H then comes out and announces a rematch of their six-man tag-team match from Elimination Chamber for next Monday’s WWE RAW in Chicago, Illinois.
– AJ Lee def. Cameron in a Divas Championship match. At one point during the match, the referee threw Tamina Snuka out from ringside and sent her to the back. Regardless, AJ managed to pick up the victory and retain her title.
– Brock Lesnar will apparently be confronting The Undertaker on next Monday’s WWE RAW show in Chicago.
– Daniel Bryan & The Usos def. Kane & The New Age Outlaws in a six-man tag-team match. The finish saw Bryan hit Kane with his Running Knee finisher, giving his team the victory.
Details On What’s Next For Hulk Hogan, Changes To WMXXX Plans, Sting/WWE Update